Below a nicely crafted infographic that gives you the lowdown on Google Panda – Google’s latest search engine algorithm update. It has certainly rocked the boat for some websites.
- Google tries to emulate ‘human perception’ in the algorithm
- Many SEO best practices still apply, but Google has gotten much better in identifing
- High quality content by looking at ‘user hapiness’
- Panda likes: Trust, Engagement, shares in social media, nice layout and good writing…
I think what the Panda really wants to know is:
- Is this web page soley created to make money?
- Or is it created to genuinely provide helpful and valuable content to people?
If 2, then 1 is no problem.
If 1, you’re gonna need to get better at 2.
Infographic by cognitiveSEO.