These days great content can come to you in many different ways. Your friends share stuff on Linkedin, your followers tweets links on Twitter and your business network shares stuff on Linkedin.
Still, I’m a big fan of my RSS Reader.
Here’s 7 reasons why you need a RSS Reader:
1. Keep up to date with the industry
2. Follow thoughtleaders for what’s coming next
3. Keep track of your competition
4. Increase knowledge & learning
5. Find free presentations and PDFs to share in your organisatuion
6. Find stuff to share with your friends and network
7. Be in control of what information comes to you…
My favourite is point 7. To quote Clay Shirky: “There’s no such thing as information overload, there’s only filter failure.”
Why do you use RSS?
And if you don’t: maybe you should give it a try. It’s easy as pie.